Fundamental understanding of thermal and charge transport across flexible
nano-interfaces is important to solve various heat related problems in
systems with van der Waals contacts such as molecules, polymers,
nano-materials, and nano-structured systems.
This workshop is intended to provide a forum for discussing science,
measurement techniques, and applications relating thermal and charge
transport in flexible nano-interfaces, and to facilitate active
collaborations among researchers from different fields.
Registration fee is free!
Please submit the abstract to the organizer if you present your work at the Poster session.
Organizer : Koji Miyazaki (Kyushu Institute of Technology)
- Oct. 20, 2019
- 25 abstracts for Poster session had been accepted. Thank you for your contributions.
- Oct. 16, 2019
- All invited talks were determined.
- Oct. 15, 2019
- 15 abstracts were accepted. We will still accept the abstract for Poster session for a few days.
- Oct. 9, 2019
- Discussions after the workshop will be held at MIKUNI World Studium.
- Oct. 8, 2019
- Takeakari-festival will be held on Nov.2.
- Oct. 8, 2019
- Conference venue is moved to West Japan General Exhibition Center.
- Sep. 28, 2019
- Abstract deadline is Oct.15.
- Sep. 27, 2019
- Invited speakers were announced.
- Aug. 02, 2019
- TestWebsite for the TCTFN2019 was opened.
West Japan General Exhibition Center (New annex 3F)
- 3-8-1 Asano, Kokurakita Ward, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka, Japan 802-0001